$30/HR (2 HR Minimum)
$200/DAY (8 HR Day)
$1,000/WK (48 HR Week)
$3,750/MO (Four 48 Hour Weeks)
To book time, please send an email to [ backwardscolor (at) gmail.com ] WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Date(s) requested.
2. Type of project (IE: 1 person acoustic act, 4 piece metal band, 6 piece bluegrass, etc.)
3. Amount of songs you would like to record.
4. Do you have a separate mixing/mastering engineer?
5. Any special/odd/unusual requests?
6. If you have links to any previous recordings, please send me those links, but do not attach files to the email.
*PLEASE NOTE: Upon agreeing on a date, I will pencil you in and request a 50% deposit for the dates you are booking. Your dates are not considered booked until I have received the deposit. The remaining balance is due at the end of your session, regardless of whether or not your entire project is finished. If more time is needed, we can work that out, separately.
*CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: I will refund your deposit, minus a 10% cancellation fee, up to two weeks before your session begins. If your session is less than two weeks away, and you cancel (without rescheduling,) the deposit is non-refundable, unless we come to a mutual agreement otherwise.
A FEW OTHER THINGS I'D LOVE YOU TO CONSIDER:
1. Bad in, bad out. If it sounds bad going IN to the computer/recorder, it's not going to sound good coming OUT. Please be well rehearsed before booking any studio time.
2. Don't be mean. The studio is a space that should encourage people to be creative.
3. The studio is not the stage. I may suggest you use a different guitar/amp/snare/cable than you are used to using when you play live. This is not to impose my personal tastes upon you. I promise you, it is only to achieve an end result that will make you happy.
4. Please have relatively new drum heads and/or guitar strings. Guitarists should probably have a couple extra sets of strings.
5. If you think the song needs a bridge/doesn't need the 2nd flute solo/should end differently, please try to have that figured out before you come in...unless you just genuinely want my opinion.